What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Rules for Submission
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group in a manner or for a purpose that could violate federal or state antitrust laws. For example, the Facebook Group may not be used to communicate with competitors about prices, discounts, market shares, sales territories, or other terms or conditions of trade.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like. Users are not precluded from posting promotions for actuarial related information and events or job postings in the field of actuarial science.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
Ashley Deland and all associates, employees and/or investors have the right to monitor and administer the Private Member’s Club Facebook Group and remove any content posted to the group that they deem inappropriate and terminate any User’s posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings. All users must also comply with the identified terms of Facebook found here http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php.
All postings originated by Ashley Deland and all associates, employees and/or investors that are published on the Private Member’s Facebook Group are protected by copyright and owned by Ashley Deland. The entirety of all its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished or sold, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, or used for the creation of derivative works without the consent of Ashley Deland. All Users must understand that Ashley Deland her associates, employees and/or investor are free without compensation to the Users to publish, display, copy, distribute, download all Private Group Member submissions worldwide, without a royalty-fee, unrestricted, irrevocable and have full disclosure to use, therefore all content published on the Private Member’s Club Facebook Group is property is Ashley Deland. Ashley Deland, associates, employees and investors make no representation of warranty to the accuracy of information posted in the Facebook Groups. They make no warranty that any group member, electronic device, server, software or any other technology associate is free from viruses, elements or codes that can contaminate property.
May it be known that all postings, tutorials, videos, blogs or content of any kind are not to be relied on as professional advice. They are not intended to constitute financial, technical, health, mental state or legal guidelines.
The Private Members Club Facebook Group does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned on the Facebook Group and makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any websites or third-party resources that may be referenced. Ashley Deland, assocaites, employees and investors are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind nor from any third party websites directly or indirectly accesses through any links on facebook. Let it be known that Ashley Deland is not responsible for the availability of the Facebook Group, any use of the Facebook Group or any information or content contained in the Facebook Group, nor shall they or any other person be liable to Users for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that arise from in any way relating to the foregoing. In no event may the Users bring any claim or cause of Action against Ashley Deland or her associates, employees or investors.
2157 Oakpoint Road
Oakville, Ontario L6M4N3
Last Edited on 2018-04-17